Venice, Slovenia and the capital of Croatia
Venice – Soča Valley – Planica – Bled – Ljubljana – Voljčji Potok – Žalec – Kozjansko – Zagreb – Postojna – Lipica – Piran – Venice
- day: Venice – The Soča Valley 2 h 25 min (177 km)
Arrival to Marko Polo Venice airport.
Meeting with the Tour leader. Departure by tourist bus to Slovenia.
Arrival in the valley of the Soča River, accommodation at the hotel and dinner.
- day: Bovec – Planica – Bled – Ljubljana 3 h 13 min (186 km)
We will start the day with a visit to the sheep farm and continue to an organic farm with dairy cows. Here we will visit the estate and cheese museum. In the museum is a very interesting central part of the collection, and presented in the form of a short movie, through which visitors can get a clear view of work and life on the mountains. Tasting of different types of cheeses.
From here we will go by a beautiful panoramic road to the Slovenian Alps, where we will visit the Nordic Center and the world-famous ski jumps and learn about the life of green Slovenia. Lunch at the local restaurant on the way to Bled, where we will stop for a walk around the lake. Later in the afternoon arrival in the capital Ljubljana. Accommodation in the hotel. a Short break before we will go with local guide to get to know the creative opus and life of the greatest Slovenian architect, Jože Plečnik. Dinner in local restaurant.
- day: Ljubljana – Volčji Potok – Žalec – Kozjansko – Zagreb 3 h 21 min (198 km)
After breakfast a short drive to the Volčji Potok, where we will visit the Arboretum Horticultural Park and the Tulip Exhibition. Visiting the park will be with a guide from the park and he will introduce to the world of Slovenian flowers and trees. From here is a short drive to the Valley of Green Gold. We will have educational visit at the hop plantations guided by the Slovenian Institute of Hop research and Brewing. We will discover the secrets of hops in the Eco-Museum of Hop-Growing and Brewing Industry in Slovenia and drink (ONLIY ADULT 18+) a house beer and try the original hop-pickers’ lunch. In the afternoon the path will lead us to Kozjansko Park, where you will get to know the traditional varieties of apple trees.
Late afternoon we will stop on “jelenov greben”. It is a farm with fallow deer and mouflon. Dinner will be at the farm.
In this 3 day you will cross the Slovenia and we will step in Croatia. Accommodation in capital city Zagreb.
- day: Zagreb – Postojna Cave – Lipica – Piran / Portoroz 3 h 19 min (267 km)
After breakfast discover Zagreb in a 2 hours guided tour by a local guide.
Free in Zagreb 1h before heading back towards Slovenia to the seaside. On the way we will stop in Postojna and Lipica, where you will enter the underworld and see the Postojna Cave, followed by the visiting the famous Lipizzaner horses and stables.
We will end the evening at the Slovenian coast. Overnight and dinner, and evening walk along the promenade Piran, Portorož.
- day: Portoroz – Venice 2 h 3 min (187 km)
Today we will say goodbye to Slovenia. Driving to Venice Airport.
Before you check in for a flight, you will also see the famous Venice. The visit-time will depend on your flight back.
- 4 nights in:
- 1-night HB Hotel Alp 3*Bovec in double and triple rooms (breakfast, dinner)
- 1-night B & B Hotel Emonec 3 * Ljubljana Triple rooms and four bedded rooms
- 1-night B & B Hostel Mainsquare Zagreb
- 1 night HB Hotel Vile Park 3 * Portorož in a double room (breakfast, dinner)
- 2 x dinner (Ljubljana restaurant, Jelenov Greben – farm)
- 3 x lunch (Lunch in Krajnska Gora, Malica Žalec, Postojna Cave)
- 1 x lunch package on the last day
- Every day 1,5 l drinks per person (water, juice)
- Visit the sheeps on pasture, visit the cow estate and the cheese museum, tasting of dairy products and cheese
- A guided tour of the Nordic Center and a ski museum
- Guided tour Arboretum Horticultural Park and Tulip Festival
- A guided tour of the hop plants, eco museum of hop and beer with a tasting
- Visit traditional apple orchards, juice tasting and apple strudel
- Visit the city of Zagreb and Ljubljana with a local guide
- Visit Postojna Cave with Audio Guide in French
- Guided tour of Lipica Stud Farm and Lipizzaner horses
- Visit Venice – alone (guide fee is approx. 75 -150 € per group)
- WATER BUS return public transfer apt / San Marco Cornoldi / San Marco Cornoldi / apt
- Transport by tourist coach by program
- Tour guide in French language by program (from the airport to the airport in Venice)
- All tourist tax calculated by the price from year 2018 and VAT (Slovenia has changed this year, the law on tourist taxis, in the event of a raise in 2019, we reserve the right to subsequent charge).
in Venice, at the luggage storage at airport about 6 € per locker
Travel insurance package, in our organization by ERV from 5 €
Tourist Guide in Venice from 75 €
Not included in the price:
Beverage by some meals
|Return Transfer airport and transfer by the itinerary:|
|Group||Price per person in EUR from|
|20 – 24||577,00 €|
|25 – 29||514,00 €|
|30 – 34||485,00 €|
|35 – 39||463,00 €|
|40 – 44||448,00 €|
|45 – 48||436,00 €|
|VAT and local tourist tax include
The Agency reserves the right to change the price